Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gotta go quick!

I don't know if I can do this without running out of juice on my computer. I do want to say that I moved my document camera from in front of my desk to on my desk. Boy that has made a difference!! I use it all the time. I did use it before, but wow. I have used the camera more in the last week than I have the previous two months.

On a different note, I am starting to construct how I want to put together my research project. I am trying to give students a lot of practice in constructing the pieces for the project. Now I have to find a focus, area of the world, that I want them to research ecosystems. I have talked to my Humanities teacher to see where in the world she is right now and for how long she will be there. I came to find out that she is in Asia, okay rather large!, I just need to see if it has all of the ecosystems I want. She, the Humanities teacher, will be working on Asia for about a month or so. This may work out well!

And by the way, I did run out of juice before I could finish. Luckily when I plugged it in I came right back where I was:)

No comments: